Monday, August 29, 2011

Surprise times 2

Today, Louis and James 28th Birthday. To celebrate, yesterday I threw a surprise party for them. Throwing a surprise party was much more logistically challenging than I thought! Luckily though, both Louis and James had NO IDEA so I consider it a great success. I didn't take too many pictures but here are a few.

Gotta love the garage party
This one turned out a little dark
The boys hanging out
Bags
We moved from the garage to the driveway cause we are classy like that
The cake I made!

I want to give a big thank you to everyone for coming but especially my parents for helping me coordinating and buying things and to Jon and Erin for bringing the massive cooler.

I think its safe to say that the Malic household won't be having a big party for awhile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment