I know we say this every year but somehow this little boy of ours just keeps getting bigger and we don't know how to stop it!!
He is officially 6 on Friday the 13th. He woke up very excited for his camouflage themed decorations and was beyond excited for his presents and even said "you are the best Mommy and Daddy ever!!" We will take it!!
A little bit about Blake at age 6
- He is just slightly under 48 inches (47.5) and weighs 52 lbs (and I would venture a guess he grows another inch in the next month or so, he seems to be in a growth spurt!)
- He is a kindergartner and after a little bit of a rocky start adjusting to a new routine he is doing really well
- He is into camouflage, legos, army trucks, WWE (but really only John Cena), Spongebob
- He has his moments but for the most part gets along great with Brooke
- He is very inquisitive and wants to learn everything
- Has been a great helper around the house. He can legit help with chores and loves being Daddy's assistant on projects (he even helped paint the cabinets)
- He is playing tennis and really enjoys it and is signed up for basketball in the winter and really excited for that
- Misses Brady and Adelyn daily since they are all at different schools
- Has a great sweet side and will still entertain me with cuddles and Mommy time
LOVE YOU BUDDY!