Monday, November 19, 2012

PlayDate with the Jagers

If you would have told me about 5 years ago that I would be having playdates with my boss, I would have laughed in your face. Well fast forward and Katie and Blake are now playing together. Katie just turned one so they are super close in age which is an added bonus. Dave and Katie came over to play (Amy was working, booo) and I think it was a definite success. It took a little bit for both Katie and Blake to warm up to one another and start playing but they managed pretty well. Blake is used to other kids from daycare and so I was thankful he didn't try and push Katie over a million times.




Since the weather was super nice we took them outside. Fresh air is magical for babies. Both Blake and Katie were super happy to be outside playing. We even ventured to the park for some swings and slides. All around, it was a successful playdate. We can't wait for many more.

1 comment: