Friday, December 21, 2012

We are still here

We are still here life has just been a little crazy in the Malic household. Last week I started a new job at Baxter. Louis and I now work for the same company again. Being able to carpool and eat lunch together is a great bonus. I am still getting used to a new job but lucky for me my new team is super nice and friendly. We also moved. We are officially Crystal Lake residents. We are slowing settling into our new home. Granted, there are still boxes everywhere and nothing has been hung on the walls but it is starting to feel like home. We are excited to spend Christmas in our new house. Blake is loving all of the extra space to run and play. The basement is his play zone. 

 
Merry Christmas! Love, Louis, Blake and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment