Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Brooke 7 Months

Wow the heck is our little Brookie Bean 7 months old? Tear. This past month has been a little rough for her. She has battled two ear infections. She has mastered sitting up and rolling across the floor. It is only a matter of time before she is crawling around to chase Blake around. She still has just two teeth (I swear more are right around the corner!!). She LOVES eating puffs but that is it when it comes to food. It is a work in progress to get her to eat solids. She is wearing all 9 month clothes and 12 PJ's. Blake is still her favorite and is the only one who can get her to really giggle and laugh. 




Our usual monthly comparison to Blake at the same age. For the record, Brooke is MUCH EASIER to take pictures with. Blake never wanted to sit still or look at me for more than one second whereas Brooke will sit and give me a silly grin. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I totally "missed" the 7 month event. How could that month go so fast? These pictures are beyond adorable. So cute. I think Blake hated having to hold the "sign" & wearing white! Brooke gets the cute clothes. I love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete