Thursday, December 7, 2017

November Recap

I don't know how I blinked and it has been a month since I last posted. Here is a recap of how we wrapped up November and Thanksgiving break.

We spent some time after getting hair cuts at the library.
 
Blake had a little Thanksgivng show and did great. He had a speaking part and nailed it!

 
To kick off Thanksgiving break we all went bowling. Blake did so well and scored a 93 (with bumpers!).
 
Bowling selfie!
 
Uncle Sean tagged along for bowling
 
After bowling we made a stop at Cabela's. The kids love walking around in there
 
On Thanksgiving Day I did a lot of bribing to get the kids in some nice clothes to take some family pictures.





 
Another brother and sister selfie
 
The three cooks (aka the two cooks and me attempting.....)
 
Cousins.....best I could get....haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment