Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Over our Memorial Day weekend we tried to get a lot of fun in!!

We headed to the Arlington Racetrack with the kids and met up with my parents, my Grandpa and brother.

 Probably one of my favorite pictures with the kids and my Grandpa checking out the horses! It should be noted that Brooke was on a ROLL. Every time she would say "I pick the green horse!" then BAM it would win, then she would say "I pick the blue horse!" and BAM another win. Everyone else lost except for Brooke.


 Twins

Then my Dad decided to make a "beach" in their backyard. 

On Monday we took a family trip to Santa's Village for the day. 






The kids LOVED riding all the rides (they both fell asleep before we left the parking lot!) and it was perfect because Brooke actually wanted to go on the rides. This was a mini practice for when we do Disney World in 2018!!

No comments:

Post a Comment