Friday, March 18, 2011

Darn you Michigan!

Michigan and I are in a fight-- one that will last approximately 6 days until I actually visit there next week. You see, not only did Michigan steal my BFF Melanie, but now it is stealing Samantha. Ironically, Melanie and Samantha are from the same place in Michigan and went to the same high school. Now Samantha is leaving Hewitt, and Illinois to move back to Canton, and well heck, Melanie owns a house in Canton too.

Even crazier is the fact that Samantha's going away party (not to be confused with her fun happy hour last night) is next weekend when I will be in the very town she is moving to.

Also, why the heck is the state split up into two part-- that is just silly.

Want to know why MSU lost in the NCAA tournament last night-- cause Michigan stinks and steals my friends, thats why!

1 comment: