Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Michigan Trip

This past weekend Louis and I went to Michigan to visit Melanie and Ryan. (And of course the rest of the Winslow family). It was really great to take a mini-break from work and our usual weekend routine and spend time with my awesome friend Melanie. Heck-- I had not seen her since my wedding-- talk about insane!!!! Melanie and Ryan were great hosts! They spoiled Louis and I and even tossed in a brand new Little Green Machine. :) We went out to a lot of nice meals and got to spend time with Janice and Kevin as well, which is always a treat. Plus, I had my first visit to Down River (the company that Kevin owns that Melanie also works at). Melanie's cat, Stevey and Louis developed a good bond while there so I am sure that they are both equally upset that we had to leave and come home. Melanie and Ryan also officially introduced me to Modern Family-- and heck that show is freakin hilarious. I watched at least 12 episodes while I was there. I will need to Netflix the rest of season 1. We also had a girls vs. boys Wii sport battle with Melanie and I coming out as the champs :) I can't wait for our next get together because everytime we see them it feels entirely too short! Thanks again for a great weekend. Oh P.S. I brought my camera but didn't actually take pictures-- oops!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with you guys as well and already miss the heck out of you! I know I'll be seeing you again in late summer/early fall I'm sure, so I just keep trying to remind myself of that so I don't go into withdrawl. Love you guys lots!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete