Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How the heck am I going to keep up once the baby arrives?

I have been a slacker on the blog front for awhile and for that I apologize. Although, in all fairness every night after work Louis is using the computer to log on to work and continue working (boo to that!).

In baby world, we are pretty much ready for the little man's arrival. We had an amazing shower, that baby malic got a lot of great gifts and then Louis and I went out and bought the rest of the stuff we need. All of his clothes are washed and the nursery is pretty much set. Louis has put together the swing as well-- which was way more complicated than necessary because Graco's directions sucked. All we have left is to put the carseat in the car and the extra base in the other car and get the seat inspected this weekend, as well as some last minute items in the hospital bag (aka all of Louis' things :) )

This weekend Louis and I are going to have our last official date night without the baby (hopefully). We are going to the Westin to spend the night (the same hotel we got married at) and out to dinner where we had our rehearsal dinner. I am really looking forward to some quality time with the husband, although with our luck it will be pouring rain and I will go into labor in the hotel elevator ;)

I will share some pictures of the shower if I ever get the computer one of these nights!

2 comments: