Monday, March 19, 2012

Holy Weather

While I realize that Chicago is famous for its unpredictable weather, the last week or so has been nuts. It has been in the 70's-80's in March!! That is practically unheard of, although I will never complain, I love it. Blake has been getting a lot of fresh air. The new challenge is to make sure he is in the shade at all times. On Sunday we stopped by my parents house for lunch and Blake got to stretch out and play in the yard. Yet again, he is attempting to fly like superman.





Since I was not prepared for this crazy summer weather in March, I had to hit up the store yesterday to get Blake some short sleeved onesies to wear as well as some shorts. The poor kid only had fleece PJ's which clearly aren't going to work, so at night he has been sleeping in a onesie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment