Thursday, May 8, 2014

Malic Happenings

Here is an update on what has been going on around the Malic household. 

Blake:
This past weekend we took away the pullups/diapers except for nap/nighttime. So far he has been doing great. He has only had a few accidents and every time it is because he doesn't want to poop in the potty. We are working on that but I have a feeling that will be an uphill battle. I have tried every form of bribery I can think of and if cookies and cupcakes don't work, I have no clue what will. Lately he wants to sleep in our bed but we have convinced him to stay in his room so he has decided that he wants to sleep in his sleeping bag on his bed. Whatever works to keep him in his room. He is loving on Brooke lately and he always refers to her as "my baby". He really likes her as long as I don't give her too much attention. He still sits on my lap and eats all of my food at meals :)

Brooke:
She just had her two month appointment on Tuesday. She is 12 lbs 9 oz and 24 inches. She is growing like a weed. She does have a flat head in the back but luckily it is symmetrical so if we can keep her off of her head when she isn't sleeping it will hopefully correct itself. We do not want to get her a helmet like we did with Blake so fingers crossed. She cried during her shots and slept most of the day after them but is doing great. She is quite chatty and smiley lately. 



I wonder what he is telling her



No comments:

Post a Comment