Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blake's Holiday Show

So let me just say that I was worried about this holiday show. Last year Blake was really shy and didn't really participate. This year before the show he told me that he didn't want to wear the snowman hat. When we got there he had to be pulled out of my arms and was screaming and crying. I definitely wasn't expecting ANYTHING from him on stage (if he even went on at all). Well, his teachers and friends must have turned him around because when he marched out to the stage he was LOVING IT! He wore his costume and sang and danced. He ended up not wanting to leave and staying to play with his friends!






Santa made a surprise visit. Blake didn't want to get close but was willing to stand by him as long as his bestie, Adelyn was there. Blake asked Santa for a kitchen and big shooting gun. I know one of those presents Santa will fulfill :)

1 comment:

  1. He was amazing. I'm so glad he enjoyed it. So, you're getting him the "big shooting gun"???? :)

    ReplyDelete