Thursday, October 6, 2016

Grandma's 80th Birthday

This past weekend we drove up (minus Louis who was in Arizona) to Green Bay to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. The kids LOVE staying in hotels so no surprise that the majority of the time we spent at the pool. 


This girl gives me such headaches when it comes to her wearing swimsuits. She doesn't like to wear them because Blake doesn't have a swim shirt on..... little sister problems

This little fish would snorkel all day if we let him. 

After swimming for a bit we took a quick trip to a little pumpkin patch. Blake loved it, Brooke was asleep in the car (we rotated who stayed with her, she wasn't alone in the car!)



We spent the afternoon/evening at my Aunt and Uncle's house. My Aunt cooked a whole huge meal (basically a warm up for Thanksgiving!). 

Grandma got practice with her first selfie!

Birthday Girl

We don't have a lot of family pictures so we made sure we got plenty in!

All of us girls (ignore Brooke's silly grin)



Goofball wanted in every picture

My Dad was not happy to see my cousins, Erik and Mitchell rocking Packer jerseys


No comments:

Post a Comment