Thursday, August 2, 2018

July Roundup

Our July was action packed which explains why I didn't get a chance to update.


 
Uncle Fruh's house is the greatest because the kids LOVE going there and fishing and being on the river

 
Blake caught a catfish
 
Brooke and her friend Evie got to experience the carnival near Goddard

 
Tod Squad at the Cary Fireworks






 
Celebrating me turning 34 at the Quarry with the Tod Squad
 
4th of July at the Noonan's
 
We went to my cousin Erik's wedding in Green Bay


 
My Dad, his siblings and my Grandpa
 
The Groom

 
My cousin Darrina LOVES my Dad
 
My cousin, Amy and my brother and I
 
Added my cousin Brian to the mix
 
All of us cousins (minus Kali and Darrina)
 
We took the kids to a "fancy" dinner at Cooper's Hawk

 
Then after dinner, we naturally went to Cabela's
 
Blake got to go with Brady and his family to a White Sox game and by the pictures clearly had no fun at all, hahahaha.













 
This little beaner....


No comments:

Post a Comment