Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Glee-ful Tuesday

Its that time again!!

The month of November makes me glee-ful and this is why:

1) I finish grad school!!! The actual end date is 11/15 :)
2) I get to see my grandparents this Friday
3) Louis and I's 5th month anniversary
4) Louis and I's 2 year engagement anniversary. We already have our dinner reservations for Mitchells
5) Thanksgiving- year 2 at the Malic house. Cross your fingers my mom will still help
6) I get to put up Christmas decorations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7) The lite radio station rocks Christmas tunes
8) I will get to read for fun again (see #1 as to why I can't read for fun now)
9) I can focus on Sign it With Love and updating this blog with awesomely cool things
10) I finish grad school! (yeah, I know I put it on here twice but its that important)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment