Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Glee-ful Tuesday

This week I am gleeful for Thanksgiving (you had to see that one coming!!)

Per the new tradition, Thanksgiving will once again be at Louis and I's house. I am pretty excited to have some time off of work and hang out with my family and of course, eat lots of yummy food.

This year I am definitely stepping it up a notch in the hosting department, thanks to some lovely wedding presents we now will have actual plates and silverware as opposed to the paper and plastic of Thanksgiving 2009. :)

As you have seen from my Pottery Barn posting, I also plan on decorating the table (another first) so this Thanksgiving is going to be classy!!!

While I know that the turkey is sort of the center of the show (I am trying a new technique this year-- look for a Thanksgiving posting on that) I am mostly excited for my Mom's stuffing. :) Sean and I can pretty much just eat that for our entire meal.

On another random note I love how crazy Chicago weather is (note the sarcastic tone). It goes from 68 to 27 degrees in 24 hours. I blame Louis though who out loud a week ago said-- I hope its cold for Thanksgiving. Feel free to blame him for any cold weather

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, and hopefully we get some snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the exact same thing happen here today...67 to 25 from this afternoon to now. I thought I was crazy when I walked out of work today and it was FREEZING.

    ReplyDelete