Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where is Jenny?

I have tried really hard all semester to still make regular post updates. I was on a roll and maintaining this blog like a champ, but this week seemed to test me to the extreme. It is finals crunch time for me and to top things off our computer screen went black on Tuesday night while I was working on it. Not only did I loose two hours of work that I did but then I spent the remainder of the night getting frustrated and nearly throwing our computer out the window to fix it. Louis and I have spent the week in between classes, borrowing others computers (thanks Sean and my parents) and working on homework. I had planned on blogging about fun stuff but the pictures are on the computer that is busted!! I swear I will get back to fun and entertaining posts just as soon as this whole grad school thing is over and Louis and I have a functional computer :)

Until then, have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment