Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's a .............

This morning Louis and I had an ultrasound to see how the baby was developing and growing and to find out if Baby Malic was a boy or girl. We asked the ultrasound tech to write what we were having on this cute card that Katie helped us create. Then when Louis and I got home, Louis opened the card and showed it to me.

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first picture above the baby is arching back (we have a very active baby!) The second picture the baby was ready for a picture to be taken!
Most importantly the baby is measuring perfectly and growing as expected. Now we need to start getting baby boy stuff for the house!

4 comments:

  1. So excited that the little man is measuring good and that now I get to start snooping around the boys section to buy my 'nephew' some fun gifts! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo! Team Blue!!!

    I already have something picked out to send to my new and obviously (look at his parents) handsome "nephew!"

    *I removed above because I can't spell today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. I cannot wait to meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete