Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

This morning Blake was really into wearing his fireman helmet around the house (he got it at daycare when the Cary fire department came to visit). He didn't dress up as a fireman, but I thought it was super cute so I had to share.

We decided that the criteria for Blake's costume was the following: 1) He would wear it 2) nothing he can rip off 3) comfort.

Enter the MickeyMouse Costume

Don't be fooled, he doesn't mind the costume, he is really mad I made him sit and attempt a picture. I swear in the last 3 months I don't have one picture of him smiling. grrrrr.

Even MickeyMouse needs to drink milk

Watching MickeyMouse :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he loves the fireman hat. That's way too cute. Hope he had fun at his Halloween party. Love Mickey drinking his milk.

    ReplyDelete