Friday, April 4, 2014

Brooke: One Month

How the heck is my baby girl already one month old? Father Time, please slow down!!! Here are some pictures I took of her today, I will take monthly pictures of her just like I did with Blake. I have to keep it even :)

Miss Brooke is a very chill baby. She eats about every 2-3 hours during the day and recently she has been doing a 4-5 hour stretch at night and then another 3 hour stretch. If we time it right we only have to wake up once during the night with her. WOOHOO. Lets keep that up. She is still sleeping in her rock n' play in our room but we plan to move her to her room soon. She loves her playmat and staring at Blake. During tummy time she just falls asleep. She is wearing 3 month clothes although the onesies are getting too short on her....she is a tall girl. She still has most of her hair although it is lightening up a bit. Still looks JUST LIKE BLAKE at this age. 

I love that double chin! (The background of this picture is actually her crib sheet)


I had to post a picture with a big hair bow, just to upset Daddy. :) I do think it looks like she is ready to attend the royal wedding. Too cute!!





 And for comparison, here is Blake at one month....can you say twins?

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!! We looked @ this and just smiled & laughed. Great job, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete