Monday, January 19, 2015

Our goofball

This age is absolutely hilarious. It is also a roller coaster of emotions. The other day he says to me "Mom, how was your day?" Haha, too cute!! Every night before bed he always says "Ok, I love you Mommy". Melts my heart. Makes all the meltdowns worth it! He is totally into pretend play, I think we are required to play "alligator" or "bad guy" or "santa's sleigh" every single night. He loves to color at school and play with his friend Brady (I am pretty sure the teacher is just being nice and saying they are silly during the day when that is code for, they are crazy together!). He loves to help cook in the kitchen and is very much a Momma's boy. He still loves Brooke but gets annoyed with her constantly wanting to be by his side. His new favorite answers are "probably" or "maybe" and he thinks that is so funny. He is in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle phase- he loves everything about them! He also is doing great at swimming and starting to swim a few feet on his own with his arms and legs going. I swear, I blinked and he got to be a big boy!



2 comments:

  1. He continues to amaze me & make me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I see so much Sean in him it's crazy :)!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete