Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Random View


Here is a random dump of photos from the last few weeks. 

Last year we took Blake to the high school football game and he loved it. This year we decided to head back and bring Brooke along as well. It is surreal every time I go back to remember that I used to be a student there and now I have my own kids at the games!


Brooke getting in on the action

Happy day for this kid when Costco starts selling Halloween costumes. He picked Batman!

The kids love going to the park and riding down the slide together

I never drive the kids to school and they always ask me to, so I decided Country Donuts were the perfect way to drive them to school. 

On Labor Day we hit up Three Oaks beach with my parents


It's hard to see but Blake and my Dad went out to the slide and had some fun. 

At my parents house playing some soccer


Blake insisted on a family picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment