Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jenny vs. The Plants

Anyone that knows me knows that I cannot keep plants and flowers alive to save my life. (This doesn't bode well for baby Malic) Last year I bought flowers for the front and back of our house and sure enough, I forget to water them a few days in a row and they die...haha oops. So last week when Louis and I were at Wal-Mart and I saw this pretty plant I wanted it. I figured for only $4.98 even if I killed it, who cares at least we would have had something green in the house for a day or two. I have remembered to water the plant everyday so far and its been one week and three days and we are still going strong. Not only is it pretty and adds height to the table but it makes me less depressed about this crappy rainy weather. Maybe I will be able to take care of baby Malic after all.

1 comment:

  1. Woooo! You've remembered to water it for over a week?!?!? I am *very* impressed!

    ReplyDelete