How the heck is Blake 8 months old already? Time is going by too fast. He is at such a fun age, but Louis and I are quickly realizing that with his new found freedom of crawling he is getting into EVERYTHING. He also is no longer satisfied with just crawling, he wants to be standing now. Thank goodness for the helmet, he has fallen so many times that I have no idea what we are going to do when the helmet comes off.
I took some pictures this morning of the little peanut.
Here are 8 fun facts about Blake
1. He is a Daddy's boy. He gets happier with Daddy around
2. If there is a cord within a 20 foot radius of him, he will find it and try and pull on it
3. He is a horrible napper at daycare. He refuses to miss the fun and never sleeps
4. He likes to drink from a big boy cup, but often most of the water ends up on his shirt
5. He still is a jumping machine
6. He hates getting dressed. Most days I can only get a shirt on and he crawls around without pants
7. He has discovered a love of swings
8. Being outside calms him, he tries to take it all in and is facinated