Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Blake loves Louis. There is no doubt in my mind that we have a Daddy's boy. Blake lights up when Louis comes home every night from work and goes from grumpy, crabby baby to giggles and smiles. If Louis is in the room Blake has his eyes on him (unless of course Blake spots a cord and then game over). It has been amazing to watch Louis and Blake's relationship grow. I can remember Louis holding him for the first time and seeing the awe in his face. Their connection grows deeper everyday. Louis is Blake's protector and the parent who is more far more cautious (who would have guessed that between the two of us!). I look forward to watching my boys develop this special bond.

Happy Father's Day Louis!





I also want to take a moment to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. Since becoming a parent, I can understand his protectiveness and concern for Sean and I all these years on a whole new level. It has been amazing to watch him interact with Blake. You can see the love from a mile away. Sean and I are lucky to have such a great dad and Blake is lucky to have a grandpa who would do anything for him.

Love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment