Wednesday, July 12, 2017

4th of July Weekend


We had an action packed four days for the 4th of July weekend. We started off on Friday with getting the kids early from school and heading over to the Crystal Lake Lakeside Fest. Brooke was a BIG fan of the carousel.


I had been wanting to get the kids a playhouse forever and finally pulled the trigger. So far, they LOVE it. 

That night we headed to the Cary fireworks with some of our Goddard favorites!

Brooke and Piper

Ruth, Brooke and Piper

Me and Brooke.... and my brother was trying to give me bunny ears which is why it looks like I have something weird growing out of my head!


Blake photobomb

Blake and the girls....



Karyn, Me and Christeen

The kids!
 
The next day we woke up to drive up to Fontana Beach (Lake Geneva) to have a beach day!







Then we headed to Pier 290 and played some games and watched the boats

On Sunday we setup the pool and the kids swam and played all day. 
 Being lifeguards
 Out to dinner
 On my birthday Louis and I went to Coopers Hawk for dinner

Happy 4th of July


No comments:

Post a Comment