Friday, July 28, 2017

Boating on Lake Geneva

A few weeks ago while Louis was at his annual golf outing with James and Clint the kids and I went with my parents and brother to Lake Geneva and rented a boat on the lake. It was an absolute blast, probably my favorite thing so far this summer.



There are times when I don't really see how much my Mom and I look alike but when I look at this picture, there is no mistake we are related!! 

We rented a tube and took Blake out there for his first tubing experience. I loved tubing as a kid so I was hopeful he would enjoy it. He declared that he could sit on it all day-- SUCCESS!


One of the best things about boats, it can get my kids to fall asleep


Brookie sat on the tube when we were just floating around, she was a little too young/scared to ride on it when the boat was moving.







If I had a book that would be perfection and the definition of my favorite day


Sean brought this blow up flamingo (we named Pinky) and we had a ton of fun lounging on it. 





Proof that my dad was there!

Sean and I went tubing together and it was HILARIOUS. We were hitting big waves and at one point he got thrown off.... 


See what I mean about sleeping....




Now, if I can just manage to get my parents to pull the trigger and buy a boat ;) Thanks again Mom and Dad for an awesome day.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog and great information.Rafting adventure trip here are info for the best white water rafting Nepal. Trishuli Raftingis recognized the white water rafting in the world.1 night 2 days or same dayTrishuli rafting Package organized by the Trishuli Rafting agency. Trishuli rafting resort provided the dj Music, dance, camfire with bbQ. Trishuli River Rafting Package with BBQ, campfire and tented accommodation.Contact at 9803940483 for best Trishuli Rafting Package.

    ReplyDelete