Friday, July 28, 2017

Bounce and Booze

Back in June while we were out celebrating Karyn's birthday we came up with the idea of having a Bounce and Booze party. Bounce house for the kids, Booze for the adults. Well, I decided to pull the trigger and make it happen. I rented a bounce house and lucked out with perfect weather despite the rainy July we have had.

Karyn, Christeen, Jill, Me


I ordered some photo props...big hit!

I seriously hit the friendship lotto with these two. It is amazing that our kids are besties and we truly love spending time together!!

See what I mean with the photo props, they make everything more fun. P.S. I should mention all the husbands were there too but we didn't take pictures with them because they weren't as fun as us!

Brooke was so excited to have her friends over. 
Brooke, Ruth, Piper, Evie

These two are too cool for school

I can't wait to make this an annual tradition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment