Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Last 24 Hours

On Friday night at about 2am the power went out. I wasn't too concerned since the power usually comes back on within an hour or so (except no power= no air conditioning). In the morning when we still had no power we found out that a transformer blew and we didn't get power back until 4:30pm! That meant that our plans for ShopVac fun around our house didn't happen.

Last night we took a break from the no power and floor demo to go to Matt and Mary's housewarming party. It was lots of fun and filled with IWU peeps.

Mary and I assembled the ladder golf, we were very proud of our work!

For some reason there were like a million guys just standing on the driveway

Sam and I

Sam and Mary both had blue and black on

This pic reminds me of college

Louis and Vogl were 2-1

James and Sean were 0-1

Sean and Sam's dog (he loved laying with Sean)



No comments:

Post a Comment