Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When Unti's and Malic's Combine Forces

At the end of day 1 of the floor installation the construction crew told us we needed to take up more flooring in the kitchen. That left us a few short hours to accomplish all this work so of course I called in backup, just as any good supervisor would! Luckily my family rocks and lives close by and came over to jump in. We definitely needed their help, especially since we found way more mold and had a thousand staples to pound in. We were able to clean up the floors and can't wait to see the finish product.

The boys working ( I wasn't allowed to do anything...)

Not the most flattering shot of my mom-- haha sorry!
Oh and those spots in the picture is the DUST in the air-- GROSS

Something most have been really important!
Also, special shoutout to Sean for staying at our house while the crew works on the floors. Thanks Bud!!


2 comments:

  1. Wait our mom could help out but not you?? DIVA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Barb's on her hands and knees and you're walking around taking pictures. That's my girl :)

    ReplyDelete