Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our 1 month anniversary

Some of you my find it totally cheesy but Louis and I were excited to celebrate our one month anniversary today. I cannot believe its already been a month. Our original plan was to have a whole day together doing stuff that was themed around our wedding but since we are getting new floors in a week we had some chores to do first. Sean came over and helped us move furniture (thanks little bro!). Our living room now has a blanket on the floor and a folding chair in front of the tv. Louis and I are actually having fun with it because it's reminding us of our first month in our new house before we had real furniture. Anyways... since we wanted to do something wedding themed we decided to get dinner at the Public House (the location of our wedding shower). We also cut into our wedding cake, mainly because I think the idea of eating year old cake is gross but figured I could handle month old cake. It was actually really tasty still!! (Don't worry Mom and James, there is still some for you).

I love you Louis, happy 1 month!!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally cheesy :) I'm just kidding! I'm glad you remembered yours, because we forgot it was our 1 month anniversary. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys did that.... Aloha from Hawaii!!!!

    ReplyDelete