Tuesday, July 26, 2011

As Seen on TV

One of our biggest challenges in clearing out our guest room to turn it into baby malic's nursery was what the heck are we going to do with all of this stuff we have stored in there. Everyone knows that comforters and bedding are super bulky and difficult to store. I have never ever bought anything that I have seen on TV but I thought that maybe these space bags could solve our problem. We went to BBB and sure enough they had a whole bunch of them. I was super excited to try this out!

Here is our before pile...you can't really tell from this shot but there are 4 comforters, mattress pad, sheets and numerous pillows.
Louis is stuffing the bag with a comforter and sheets
Sucking the air out
Now, I have to say, they definitely did not get super flat and nice like you see on TV or in the picture (it actually only got slightly smaller than the picture above) but we were able to fit all of the bedding I listed above on one shelf in our hall closet which is impressive. I am digging these space saver bags and think it was worth the $14 investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment