Monday, July 4, 2011

Mini Vacay Part 1

For the 4th of July weekend Louis and I went with James, Sean, Katie and Eric to the Wisconsin Dells. We stayed at the Wilderness Resort in a villa which was great because we had a lot more space to hang out versus being cramped in a hotel room. The first thing we did when we got there was hit up the 3D mini golf. Sean had the advantage because he cant see in 3D so it was easier for him to see the hole.
Louis and I rockin the 3D glasses
The pirate was shooting Sean
The shark tried to attack me but I got away
Katie the pirate, Eric the parrot
Jenny the pirate, Sean the parrot

On Saturday we woke up and geared up for a day in the sun. We were literally waiting at the gate waiting for the outdoor park to open up so we could snag a great spot and the boys could ride the rides without waiting in long lines.

James
Sean
Louis
Eric
Katie and I lounging
Sean and Katie chatting in the pool

For dinner we went to Buffalo Phils for some BBQ! It was a log cabin/wilderness theme which everyone thought was really cool.
Me and Louis
James and I
The little bro and me
Katie and I

1 comment: