Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wall of Smartness

As some of you may remember in one of my previous posts I complained about my MBA diploma being dinky. We just last week Louis' DePaul MBA diploma arrived and sure enough..it was bigger. GRRRR. Now people are going to think he is smarter than me which is totally NOT the case ;)

Anyways, we finally got around to getting frames for both of them so we wanted to add them to our wall of smartness. Ya know, the place in the house where you display your diplomas so when people come over they can be impressed.

In other words it is the 4 most expensive pieces of paper we own :)

Here is the before shot...even our undergrad diploma's while they are the same size, Louis got the obnoxious frame to make his look bigger!
Here is what it looks like now....as you can tell mine look small and stupid...
We are planning on switching out my IWU frame for a wood one so they completely match but for now this will have to do. Either way my diploma's look like the ugly step sister's to Louis'.
If you ever come over to my house, please lie to me and tell me that mine look the best!

1 comment: