Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Party Like Its 2002 {CLS 10 Year High School Reunion}

My ten year high school reunion isn't until September but through the power of Facebook, us girls were able to plan so that all of us are going to be there. Melissa and Laura are flying in from the west coast! 

I spent my four years of high school hanging out with Melissa, Katie, Katie, Lindsay and Laura pretty much everyday. Yes, we fought over dumb stuff but at the end of the day we had some really great times together. It is crazy how much can change in ten years. There are now babies (Katie has Henry and Gavin, Lindsay has Cora and me, Blake) and marriages, college, careers etc. I can't wait to see them all again. 


P.S. I completely understand I was rocking bangs in all of these pictures but I swear it was acceptable back then!!




No comments:

Post a Comment