Friday, September 3, 2010

ALLIGATOR ALLIGATOR

Tonight I am doing something I haven't done in over 5 years! I am heading back to Crystal Lake South High School (the last time I was there was to watch Sean graduate) My alma matter is playing against Bartlett in football tonight and I am going to watch.

Eric is one of the Bartlett coaches so I am going to support him and entertain Katie at the game. While I do wish Eric the best I will be wearing green and yellow to show my school spirit. Since we will be sitting on the visitors side, I am going to have to do the "Alligator Alligator eat em up eat em up" with just Sean... :)

Good Luck Eric and South! (I know that doesn't make sense but still I want Eric to do well and my team to win)

Tomorrow Louis, Sean and I leave for San Francisco, I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! See your hot-ness tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!!! It makes me think of my high school football games. I haven't been to one since my senior year...we'll refrain from saying how long it's been, it makes me feel old!

    I hope you guys have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO, that's because you guys are my favorite couple in the universe. Duh!

    ReplyDelete