Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sad News

Yesterday Louis' grandma passed away. We are all very sad at the loss of such a kind and funny woman but we know that she is in a better place. I am honored that I got the privilege of meeting and knowing such a strong and loving person.

Louis' grandma loved her boys (i.e. James and Louis). She would constantly tell me stories of them as little kids or how they would say or do the funniest things. She was certainly proud of the fine men that they have become. (Not to mention Louis' excellent taste by marrying me :) )

Please keep the Malic family in your thoughts and prayers. Kathy and her dad need lots of support this year.

We will be in Pittsburgh this weekend for the funeral so I hope my next posting can be more uplifting.

Rest In Peace Grandma Sweeney,

Love Jenny and Louis

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. Send Louis, James, and Kathy my love. My thoughts will be with you all!

    ReplyDelete