Wednesday, September 1, 2010

San Francisco

On Saturday morning Louis, Sean and I are boarding a plane for San Francisco. We are spending Labor Day weekend (Sat-Wed) in Cali! We are going out to celebrate my cousin Kassy getting married in Sonoma. Woohoo to wine country (she is getting married at a vineyard). The wedding is on Sunday but we are still planning on doing all things that typical tourists do in San Fran. We are staying in Fisherman's Wharf and plan to take full advantage of the amazing weather. Here are some of the things we are planning:

1. Boat tour to go under the Golden Gate bridge, around Alcatraz and to see the sea lions on the pier
2. Pier 39
3. Trolly Ride!!!
4. Muir Woods

If anyone has ideas or recommendations on what restaurants or places to visit please let me know!

My goal is to try and post pictures while we are on the trip but I make no promises!

1 comment:

  1. Well how about you pack me up in your suitcase and take me with you?? Ok great...

    ReplyDelete