Saturday, September 18, 2010

Time Flies

Today is Louis and I's 3 month anniversary! We both said that it has felt like a year since our wedding and yet it was only 3 months ago. Our summer went entirely too fast, most likely because we weren't in school and able to relax and have fun. It did feel appropriate though to wake up to thunderstorms this morning....what a good reminder of our wedding day :)

At work yesterday my co-workers and I figured out that there is already less than 100 days until Christmas. Can you believe that? To add to this, Kohls already has their Christmas decorations out and on sale!!!

As much as I don't want it to be winter time yet (I don't like the cold) I really would like these next 9 weeks to fly by so I can be done with school.


No comments:

Post a Comment