Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of Fall

Well today is the first official day of fall! Go figure that in Chicago it will be 90 degrees today. I guess the one good thing about living here is you really never can predict the weather. I am really excited though to bust out my fall decor. Although I don't have a lot (and Louis won't let me spend lots of money at Hobby Lobby) I am looking forward to mixing it up a bit. I also want to buy some mums and plant them. I have no ability to keep flowers or plants alive so it will be a challenge. (Matt, I could use your greenthumb knowledge).

I am excited for this weekend, in addition to studying for my test Monday (booo) I am going to the Chicago Bridal Expo with Erin and Katie. I really miss wedding planning fun so this is a great way to relive it through Erin! Poor Erin probably won't know what hit her when Katie and I get going. I will make sure to post all the fun excitement from the show.

Happy Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere Day/ First Day of Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment