Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary Katie & Eric

I cannot believe it has already been a year since Katie and Eric made me stand outside in the freezing cold, while I had a cold to take winter wedding pictures! Their wedding was gorgeous, fun, filled with love and a great way to kick off 2010. Through all of the wedding chaos of last year, we were still able to maintain our monthly dates and I so glad because I consider Katie and Eric some of our very best friends.

Eric-- you better have planned something nice for Katie since she planned North Carolina for you!!!!

Congrats you two and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you both (hopefully that future includes kids that I can spoil and be an honorary aunt too :) )



1 comment:

  1. On our way to breakfast and just read this.... love you girl! Eric did a good job with surprises, catch you up with that later.

    ReplyDelete