Monday, February 28, 2011

Bethenny Ever After

I have been waiting since last summer for one of my favorite shows to return. Bethenny Ever After premieres tonight on Bravo and I am PUMPED. I find Bethenny to be honest, hilarious and highly entertaining. I feel like she is one of the few "hollywood" type of people that you can connect with because she does things like not knowing how to unhook the car seat out of the car. She also likes to say the most random things to describe a situation- granted all not appropriate but that is what makes it entertainment.

Are there any other Bethenny fans out there?



1 comment:

  1. OMG, OMG, I love Bethenny! She is hilarious, and seems quite normal for the star of a reality tv show. Her show is great for career ladies (like us) who want to have families also.

    ReplyDelete