Friday, February 18, 2011

My Mood

Over the last two weeks I have been in a bad mood. I just am not the happy upbeat Jenny that I am used to.

I blame it mostly on work because I am getting increasingly frustated and annoyed with many aspects of my job. I am constantly having to tell myself to stay positive and relax, but as the knot in my shoulder proves, I am not really good at that. It also doesn't help that my personality in general (much like my father's, thanks dad!) is one in which I need to vent and get pissed and heated then cool off and you can clearly tell when I am upset- there is just no hiding that one.

It also sucks big time that Louis has been working late practically every night for the last two weeks. The only time he hasn't been working is when he has class or on Valentine's Day. Last weekend he even worked on Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gotten to hang out with him or spend any time with him. I also hate having to drive to work alone-- its a luxury that I have grown used to and I love taking my nap on the way home from work :)

I am also super ready for it to be spring. I have had enough with the snow and ice and freezing cold. I know we had a heat wave the last few days but I am not naive enough to think this will stick around.

I kinda feel bad that this post isn't very happy or upbeat but it does explain why I haven't been blogging as much. (Well that and I don't really have a lot of fun things going on right now).

Today I have vowed to stay positive all day at work no matter what happens, hopefully I can keep that promise. It works in my advantage that we get Monday off of work, I need some time to unwind :)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love you... but then again you probably already know that! I'll cure you next weekend! Hang in there girl, I promise it will get better. I call this time of year the winter blues anyway. Time for spring!

    ReplyDelete