Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Official

Most of you are aware (probably due to all of my bragging back in November) that I completed my MBA. Well last week in the middle of the blizzard I got my diploma in the mail. I am a little peeved for two reasons:

1. It is TINY! It is already bad enough that Louis has the obnoxious IWU frame making it look like he is smarter than me, but I guarantee his DePaul diploma is bigger.

2. It doesn't say Summa Cum Laude, yes that is right I want to brag and how can I do that if it isn't on the diploma?

If anyone would like to make me a bigger and better version feel free!!


(Sorry for the blueish tint/half blurry photo I used my phone to snap a quick pic)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Careful what you wish for, or you might end up to the monstrosity that is my JD (it's a little over twice the size of our BA). ;)

    ReplyDelete