Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let there be Light

Finally, a post about home decor! Louis and I's bedroom had a lighting problem. We have a fan with a light attached but its quite bright and only two of the light bulbs are screwed in. Then we have a little tiny lamp next to my side table. I like to read before bed and well this light doesn't really work well for this half blind eyes. Our bedroom also had really high ceilings so we wanted to create something that naturally drew your eyes upward. While at Target, Louis spotted these lamps so we decided to take them home. Louis got excited and tore the tag off of one of the right away so good thing we liked them. (Although at first I was skeptical because I thought they might be too tall). Now we both have lamps and better lighting in our room. The best part is the shade matches our comforter almost perfectly!

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment