Sunday, August 29, 2010

Louis and James' Birthday Celebration

Saturday was the official 27th birthday celebration for Louis and James. We went to Emmetts in downtown Palatine to celebrate. Louis just loves it there! (that was for you bob!)

Beer Sampler

The birthday boy and I (notice my new haircut!)

Louis wanted to make sure the beer got in the pic

Sean and Katie (Katie I know you didn't want this on the blog but it was the only proof Sean was there)

Birthday Boys
Birthday Boys again

Katie and I

Kid in a candy store is an understatement when I "let" Louis join the Beer Mug Club

Beer Mug

James and Bob

Erin and I

Why so serious Louis and Jon?

Bob, Louis and Tony

Louis and his super heavy beer

Adam showed up later (he had a cookie dough blizzard with him that I definitely took a bite of)

No comments:

Post a Comment