Saturday, August 21, 2010

Start of L&J's Birthday Celebrations

Saturday night was the start of the twin 27th birthday celebration. Kathy and Bill came up (they braved the long journey :) ) and we all ate lunch together. Then for dinner my parents came out and we all went to William Street Public House (where we had our wedding shower and the place with the best soup ever and who put bacon in their caesar salad!!!)

The birthday boys

Mom and Me (and my dad's arm-- the only proof he was there)

Their birthday cake! (it took a billion tries to get a good pic-- thanks Louis for teaching me how to use my camera)

The boys doing what they do best-- on the couch watching TV

The Mom's re-living the wedding


1 comment:

  1. I hope J & L had a great day. <-- That's kind of obnoxious because I refer to you and Louis as J & L.

    I hope everyone is doing well! Your two moms are too cute!

    ReplyDelete