Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Monica Closet

Prior to our new floors our upstairs closet had turned into our "Monica" closet. That's a FRIENDS reference for all of you that aren't cool enough to be in the know. I swear that I would have nightmares about how bad this closet was! Since we needed to empty this closet out to rip up the floors it was the perfect kick in the butt I needed.

I am slightly ashamed to show you the before picture,
Good luck finding anything in the back

We only bought two items to organize the closet
1. Two baskets from BBB, on sale and with a coupon...super cheap
2. Command Hooks-- one of the greatest inventions thus far

One basket contains extra hand and face towels while the other basket has extra bed sheets (take special note of how awesome those towels are folded)

1 comment:

  1. Please come to my house pronto, our storage under the stairs is calling your name!

    ReplyDelete