Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The H word

That's right.....HOMEWORK. I came down with a mild case of depression last night when I realized it was finally time for me to open up the next textbook and begin my first assignment. I have been so spoiled all summer not being in class that I am finding it even more difficult to get into the swing of things. Luckily for me this will be my last semester!!! Unlucky for me this is the only semester I decided to take two classes. I apologize in advance if I am moody or tired or don't see anyone for 10 weeks starting on September 13th.

To make things even more interesting around the Malic household, Louis is also taking two classes this semester. This means not only will we not see our friends or be able to do as much but we will never see one another and our weekly date night will turn into homework night. BOOO!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so depressing on a Tuesday morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment